topbella

Thursday, November 11, 2010

boyfriend ku.... :)

  Best things about having a good boyfriend.

  • Goodmorning texts. 
  • Late night phone calls. 
  • Falling asleep on the phone. 
  • “Babe, guess what?”. “What?”. “I love you”. (everyone does it)
  • I miss you/I love you random phone calls.
  • Being grabbed by the waist. 
  • Kisses, especially on the forehead. 
  • 127817392 photos together. 
  • You guys fight, you walk away .. he comes back for you. 
  • He’s always there for you, through thick & thin.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Azreen Shafila Abdullah
This is the part where u click on the 'Follow' button and get to know me better.And who knows if I'll click on yours back? :)
View my complete profile