topbella

Saturday, November 20, 2010

bbYE :'(


THE END OF SEMESTER 1 BREAK

bbye RUMAH

hye UITM PUNCAK ALAM

here i come!!



hello raffle..n la tmpt kami lepak,kami mkn,study group,group discussion
n anything else la...


cantiknye!! hye PALAM...
i love you but i hate you
i miss u but i miss my home


MR.TM
komfem 1st day kaki krem


22nd November 2010
my class for sem 2 will begin

ENGINEERING PHYSICS
(rajin yer buat latihan)
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
(xbleh maen2 cam sem1)
ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
(xbleh mls2 lg)
ENGINEERING COMPUTING
(kene hafal!!)
INFORMATION FOR LITERACY SKILLS
(new course,so no comment!!
God willing,i can follow diz course)

can I??
can

*no more play-play
*focus on your study
*spend your time with study
*not spend to on9,sms,borak2 kosong entah pape
*tdo awl(ssh sgt y n)
 
result sem 1 toooooo bad
sape suruh mls study
so,diz sem i should be harder and struggle more
God willing..amin :))





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Azreen Shafila Abdullah
This is the part where u click on the 'Follow' button and get to know me better.And who knows if I'll click on yours back? :)
View my complete profile